Project Launch Party!
HELLO PARTY PEOPLE!
It's time to make some memories together! Please join Arianne MacBean & The Big Show Co. on Sunday, Feb. 8th, 2015 from 11 AM - 1 PM at @ The Carriage House, 1215 Garfield Ave. South Pasadena 91030 for our Project Launch Party where we will inaugurate The Collective Memory Project.
Here's what's happening at The Project Launch Party:
- wine (of course)
- lots of yummy food (all donated from local restaurants, bakeries & businesses)
- live music provided by the Cathlene Pineda Trio
- goodie bags (because it's also Arianne's 42nd birthday and everyone deserves a GOODIE BAG!)
- AND an original live performance by The Big Show Co. based on YOUR MEMORIES!
We will also be honoring the LA-based non-profits we are partnering with on this project: Veterans in Film & Television, which helps bridge the military-civilian divide, and SHARE!, which focuses on self-help support groups and solutions to homelessness.
Presale tickets to this special fundraising event are a $35 donation/adult and kids are FREE! Bring the whole family! Tickets are $40 at the door so contribute TODAY!
Here's what you need to do to make this memory happen:
- go to thebigshowco.com/donate and make a $35 donation for every adult attending the event.
- consider your donation a confirmation that your name will be on the event list.
- Show up on Feb. 7 and BOOM! your memory is in process!
Can't wait to celebrate this exciting new project (and my birthday!) with all of The Big Show Co friends and supporters.